Another quick, easy and healthy recipe for you. If you fancy a little sweet treat that is vegan, sugar free and pretty darn good then this is the recipe for you. You need just two ingredients and a food processor. There is no cooking involved so perfect for a quick bite of something sweet and sticky!
- 2 mugs of pitted dates
- 2 mugs of dessicated coconut
- Place the dates in the food processor with one and a half mugs of the coconut. Whizz on high for about three or four minutes until it starts to come together. Scrape down the sides and blend again. The dates and the coconut begin to form a sticky crumb like consistency.
- Place the rest of the coconut on a small plate.
- Roll the date mixture in the palms of your (clean!) hands to make little balls. I made about eighteen balls with mine but you could make them bigger or smaller. It's up to you.
- Place the balls one at a time on the small plate and roll in the coconut to cover.