This is an easy recipe that can be eaten for breakfast, brunch or dessert. It’s great served alongside cheese also but skip the coconut yoghurt!
Pineapple carpaccio with chilli and mint served with coconut yoghurt
Write a review
- 1 pineapple peeled and sliced as thinly as possible.
- 1 red chilli finely sliced and de-seeded
- 8 mint leaves finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Runny honey
- 1 small tub co-yo coconut yoghurt
- Desiccated coconut to serve (optional)
- Place the thinly sliced pineapple on a serving platter. Sprinkle the chopped chilli and mint over the top.
- Drizzle olive oil and runny honey over the top to taste. Place the coconut yoghurt in a small bowl and sprinkle desiccated coconut over the top if using.
Tara's Busy Kitchen (and other stories) http://tarasbusykitchen.com/