Another simple recipe using my Shillingford Organics Veg box. Perfect for this time of year and the barbecue season. You can’t get an easier recipe so give this a go. Perfect to serve with your barbecued fish, meat and vegetables but also great for a buffet or as a lighter accompaniment to a summery roast beef. The horseradish in the dressing compliments beef and salmon so well. Get your thinking caps on and whip up a storm in the kitchen!
- 400g new potatoes
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- Chives for decoration (optional)
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Stir the natural yoghurt and horseradish together and toss it through the cooked potatoes.
- Top with finely chopped chives (optional)