This is the easiest salad to put together and great for this time of year when those with allotments have a glut of cucumbers. The hardest thing is the chopping of the ingredients. From then on its an assembly job.
Melon, Cucumber, pomegranate and Chilli Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 honeydew melon, de-seeded and cut into 1cm dice.
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into 1cm dice
- A handful of mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and cut into tiny pieces
- Olive oil
- Place all the chopped ingredients in a salad bowl and toss together with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's as simple as that. Serve with grilled fish or meat or even some grilled halloumi cheese.
Tara's Busy Kitchen (and other stories) https://tarasbusykitchen.com/