Breakfast Banana Split
Write a review
- 2 bananas
- Greek yoghurt or Co-yo coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. all- fruit strawberry jam or honey
- 25-30 blueberries
- 8-10 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon granola (or toasted oats)
- 1 teaspoon chopped nuts (like almonds, peanuts, or cashews)
- Peel 1 bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
- Place banana halves in a shallow bowl.
- Add a few berries to the bottom of the bowl, between banana slices.
- Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with remaining berries, granola and chopped nuts.
- Repeat with remaining banana, to prepare second banana split.
- Serve immediately.
- For a little extra sweetness drizzle with honey.
Tara's Busy Kitchen (and other stories) http://tarasbusykitchen.com/