Blueberry, Honey and Real Vanilla Porridge
Write a review
- 100g oats
- 200ml water
- 100ml milk
- 1 teaspoon Littlepod real vanilla
- 1 teaspoon local honey plus extra for drizzling
- 1 large handful of blueberries
- Start by placing the oats in a saucepan with the boiling water, stir it together and then let it sit with the lid of the pan on for 10 minutes.
- Once the oats have soaked and are soft, place the pan on a hob and heat it up with the milk, real vanilla and honey for 3-4 minutes stirring it consistently.
- Serve in bowls topped with blueberries and a good drizzle of local honey.
Tara's Busy Kitchen (and other stories) http://tarasbusykitchen.com/
One thought on “Blueberry, Honey and Real Vanilla Porridge”