This recipe is so simple to make. It’s more of an assembly job really and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Now, that’s my kind of recipe when I am starving hungry first thing in the morning.
Feel free to experiment with flavours. Change the blackberries for raspberries, strawberries, banana, blueberries.. the list goes on and on. If you don’t fancy natural yogurt how about using your favourite fruity one to compliment your fruit choice. Let your imagination run wild.
- Natural yoghurt
- Fruit of your choice. I used defrosted frozen blackberries that I picked earlier this autumn.
- Granola. I used Fava Mill Berries and Beets
- Mint to garnish (optional)
- Take a bowl, glass or jam jar and begin layering your ingredients. I started with a spoonful of berries, then the yoghurt followed by granola. Keep doing this until you reach the top of you jar/glass/bowl and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Enjoy straight away or if using a jam jar how about screwing on the lid and popping it in your bag for breakfast on the go. Or a perhaps a mid morning snack? Delicious!
Disclaimer; I was kindly given a selection of Fava Mill Granola to recipe test. I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own.